2nd time i write this (improvemnt propusal)

If you encounter any bugs or have a complaint, please post them here.
i really love your work and your bot, but it needs more improvement.

1- auto queue is a really nice feature in your bot, but it does not work with research (i click at "add to the queue" but it does not do anything) >> Edit: Clicking at "add to queue" when u are trying to research anything is not working, EVEN if the queue is empty <<
2- user manual's pictures should be english for english users
3- Translation is unclear (i would be happy to help, sadly i'am new to the bot and i dont understand what this and that do, if enough time is given to me, i would help).
4- can you make an (EXE script) to help this bot, the script will just maxmize the browser windows in case its minimized and open the game page in case the browser is closed.
5- i dont know how to make the fleet save work (i didnt test it yet)
6- other bots are using something called premium cloud service, which means the bot will work even if you are logged in, simply by logging in from the bots' provider site, you can do the same and get money from it

hope you find success :D :D :D
Hi Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding point 1 I will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Point 2 and 3 I will try to improve the manuals and translations. If there are things translated badly you can write me so I can improve them.
I didn't understand point 4, can you give more details?
For point 6 I am not currently interested (it would complicate the management on the systems side, and currently there are other priority things).

Thanks again
admin wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:40 am
Hi Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding point 1 I will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Point 2 and 3 I will try to improve the manuals and translations. If there are things translated badly you can write me so I can improve them.
I didn't understand point 4, can you give more details?
For point 6 I am not currently interested (it would complicate the management on the systems side, and currently there are other priority things).

Thanks again
to be honest I like you already, but i want to understand one thing, why are you developing this bot for free???
Ok for that i would like you to implant update notification to your bot

for point 4, i meant that you can make an external script that opens makes the perfect enviorment for your bot to work in.
the manual said, that you need to make sure your browser is open and the ogame server is on top of your screen, because if its minimized then your bot wont work duo to the browser setting

So how about a script thats open the browser and make sure that ogame server is on top of your screen

For example, if you open CMD in windows and you wrote

start https://lobby.ogame.gameforge.com/

It will open the ogame main site using your defult browser

if i used program called autohotkey, i can make sure that my server is opened 24 hours and maximized. which means that your bot is in perfect working envioroment

Ok lastly, i want to add a point
if i closed the browser for any reason and opened it agein, the building queue is lost and i have to do it again

Btw i created before 3 years a bot for the game which logs me in the game and go to the acution
see the availabe item there in the acution and if i dont have more then 5 of it, it will bid in the last 5 seconds using autohotkey program

btw i still dont know how to make the fleet save work, can you teach me???
Oh its not free, what a shame...